Wheatfen Forest School CIC Terms and Conditions
By making a booking with Wheatfen Forest School CIC, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set out here.
- Photo consent
Wheatfen Forest School CIC may take photos of participants taking part in activities for publicity, including on social media. You can, of course, decline this if you would prefer. If you express that you do not want pictures taken on any event booking/signing in forms, then this will be adhered to.
- Data protection
The information you supply to us will only be used to process your booking, for contact if there is a cancellation or changes are made to the advertised event, and for our mailing list if you have opted in to it. News and information about future events will be sent to those on the mailing list.
- Liability and insurance
1. All participants/parents must be aware that here are inherent hazards in the outdoor environment and accept the risks associated. Wheatfen Forest School CIC recognises the benefits of appropriate levels of risk in programme activities and works to manage these risks reasonably. Participants accept that accidents, including serious injury and death, can occur without Wheatfen Forest School CIC being at fault, and are taking part in activities at their own risk. Wheatfen Forest School CIC only accepts liability for physical injury to a participant that is shown to result from the negligence of Wheatfen Forest School CIC.
2. Wheatfen Forest School CIC is under no liability in respect of loss or damage to property.
3. Wheatfen Forest School CIC holds appropriate Public Liability insurance and First Aid qualifications.
4. All participants must adhere to all risk assessments in place and follow instructions given by the Forest School Leader at all times. Failure to do so will void any future claim.
All Wheatfen Forest School CIC events are bookable in advance. Full payment must be received for a booking to be confirmed.
- Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation by the client
1. All cancellations must be sent to Rose Hoare at Wheatfen Forest School CIC in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via direct message through social media (www.facebook.com/wheatfenforestschool) at least 24 hours before the event date.
2. All pre-payments are non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by Wheatfen Forest School CIC.
Cancellation by Wheatfen Forest School CIC
1. Whilst every attempt is made to ensure that events run, we will notify you of any changes by text message and email as soon as is practical where we believe on reasonable grounds that cancellation is necessary due to factors beyond our control i.e. dangerous and/or unsuitable conditions or staff illness leading to insufficient adult to child ratios. A notice will also be published on our Facebook page for public events.
2. All monies paid to Wheatfen Forest School CIC in respect of the booking will be refunded. Pre-payments can also be kept in credit for future events.
In the unlikely event that a participant has case to make a complaint about a Wheatfen Forest School CIC event or programme, the complaint should be made at the time to a member of Wheatfen Forest School CIC staff, so that corrective action can be taken if appropriate. If an issue remains unresolved a complaint should be made in writing within 28 days of the incident/dispute. Wheatfen Forest School CIC will not be liable in respect of any complaints received after this time.
Wheatfen Forest School CIC is a Community Interest Company — Company No. 10533599
© Wheatfen Forest School CIC 2017